Payroll Development and Support
Welcome to the New Zealand Payroll Practitioners' Association (NZPPA)
Payroll practitioners combine a unique skill set with elements of accountancy, employment relations, IT savvy and general and specialist human resource knowledge.
The NZPPA has been formed to meet the needs of Payroll Practitioners. It has the following aims:
- To provide a professional organisation that will work to gain recognition and knowledge about the important role payroll practitioners play in every business.
- To provide training opportunities and events to aid in the accreditation and continuing professional development of payroll practitioners.
- To provide a resource of payroll-related information and advice to its members in all aspects of payroll and related areas.
- To encourage the networking of payroll practitioners so knowledge and experience can be shared.
- To provide up-to-date information on present and future changes to legislation.
- To work as a lobby group and provide a voice on behalf of payroll practitioners and the payroll industry.
- To conduct research on industry trends in the areas of remuneration of payroll practitioners, payroll legislation and new payroll technology.
- To provide a "Payroll Hot Jobs" section where payroll jobs can be advertised by employers and agencies.
- To provide consultancy services in the areas of audit and payroll selection.
The association does not
- Sell or implement payroll software
- Be a recruitment agency for payroll-related positions
NZPPA develops relationships with related industry groups to work together in progressing our similar interests, aims and objectives.
To find out more on our partners