NZPPA’S Payroll Practice Guide 2022 Edition Delivered In NZ
All new members that have joined NZPPA this year* will get a physical copy of the guide along with all members* paying their 2022-23 membership subs.
What’s new to the 2022 edition:
- NEW chapter on New Payroll Selection, providing a high-level overview and key questions to be asked if looking for a new payroll system.
- NEW chapter on Payroll Remediation (Holidays Act 2003)
- Updated rates and new examples (Earners Levy, Student loan, minimum wage).
- Special Covid section with links and references (at the time of publication).
- New IRD references (operational statements and determinations).
- Latest information of upcoming changes (in the pipeline).
- Additional tables, flowchart, checklists and templates.
*Except Small Business and NZBAI membership types.
NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide provide a wealth of information for payroll professionals and anyone involved in payroll. The guide is now based on 12 subject areas, including:
- Managing Payroll
- Taxation Law
- Employment Law Part 1: Employment Terms
- Employment Law Part 2: Holidays and Parental Leave
- Other types of employee leave
- Payroll Records and Privacy
- Other Laws Related to Payroll
- Calculating a Final Pay
- New Payroll Section – (NEW)
- Payroll Remediation (Holidays Act 2003) – (NEW)
- What’s on the Horizon for Payroll
- Additional resources
Cost of the guide:
NZPPA members get a FREE physical copy (if they join this year 2021 or renewing their annual member subs (does not cover Small Business Membership or ICBNZ special membership).
- Member Price: $97.50 + GST
- Member Price $137.50 + GST (Australia)
- Non-member Price: $147.50 + GST
- Non-Member price: $183.50 + GST (Australia)
For member or non-members that want the guide sent to any other country please email: [email protected] so additional postage cost can be quoted.
To order the NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide In Australia, click here
Non-member Price: NZ$147.50 + GST
If you are an NZPPA Member, logon to get member pricing