NZPPA TRAINING COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
By completing and submitting a course application form (online, by emailed request or in any other form used to make a training booking), you are agreeing to pay the invoice issued to you.
Payment must be made by the due date on the invoice even in the event the course is later cancelled. Failure to make payment may result in debt collection action being taken against the person or business named as requesting the training booking. My making the training booking any additional costs incurred by way of debt collection being undertaken will be added to the invoiced amount of any training booked.
NZPPA training offerings including (public, onsite, eLearning, webinars, less events and conference bookings):
- Emailed requests received more than ten (10) business days prior to the course – full refund; five to 10 business days prior to the course – refund a $110 + GST service charge; fewer than five business days prior to course – no refund.
- Cancellations on the day of the course are also non-refundable.
- We do not accept phone cancellations.
- No-shows are considered to be a cancellation.
- A transfer is a request to change the location or date of your course. It should be made at least 5 business days prior to the course.
- A $25 + GST administrative fee will be applied for each transfer. Some restrictions may apply. Transfers are subject to availability and the standard cancellation policy. One transfer only, per booked course.
- A transfer fee will apply if the incorrect location or date is selected on your original application form. Please verify that you select the correct location and date to avoid transfer fees.
- You cannot transfer in less than 5 business days.
- Transfers cannot be made on the day of the course.
- A substitution is to change the name of the person attending.
- There is no charge to substitute attendees on NZPPA training courses.
- Transfers and substitutions must be made in writing – email: [email protected]
The following terms and conditions apply to enrolments on any NZPPA course:
By selecting the NZPPA terms of service box you agree to pay the course fee selected if a cancellation has not been made within the following timeframes:
|Cancellation and Transfer Fees|
|From Course Start||Refund||Transfer to another date|
|More than 15 days||100%||100%|
|Less than 15 days||50%||50%|
|10 days or less||Nil||Nil|
|Starts any part of an eLearning course
||Nil||At the discretion of NZPPA.|
*Cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
If course fees are not paid and no cancellation has been made you understand that debt collection action may be taken against you or the company you represent. Collection fees will be on top of any amount owed in regard to course fees to NZPPA.
NZPPA has the right to charge an additional rate of 2% per day based on the total course cost for every day the course fee remains unpaid from the course date or when the course fee was payable.
If invoices have not been paid you give permission under the Privacy Act 1993 to NZPPA to talk to anyone in relation to the debt (including your employer, department or agency).