As well as NZPPA’s public training courses provided throughout New Zealand and Australia we are also providing onsite training throughout the year to any location where NZ payroll is processed.
If you have a payroll team this is an option that should be investigated as it provides a range of benefits, such as:
- Customisation: NZPPA onsite payroll training can be tailored to meet the specific needs and objectives of the payroll team. Our trainers can focus on the skills and knowledge that are most relevant to your payroll environment.
- Convenience: The payroll team does not need to travel to a different location for training. This can save time and reduce travel expenses for both the company and the payroll team.
- Contextual Learning: Onsite training allows the payroll team to learn in their actual work environment. Raising the issues that impact them in payroll. This can make it easier for them to apply what they’ve learned directly to their payroll environment.
- Team Building: Group training sessions held onsite can promote team building and collaboration among the payroll team. It provides an opportunity for them to learn together and discuss how the training content can be applied to their collective work in payroll.
- Cost-Effective for training payroll teams: Onsite training is a cost-effective option for a payroll team as NZPPA can provide additional discounts when training a group that requires the same training.
- Immediate Answers: NZPPA trainers can provide immediate feedback and address payroll questions on the spot, as NZPPA trainers are payroll SME’s (with years of practical payroll experience). This can enhance the learning experience and provide more certainty for learners.
- Greater Accountability: When the payroll team receives training onsite, it’s easier for supervisors and managers to track their progress and ensure that they are actively participating in the training.
- Adaptability: In an onsite training setting, NZPPA trainers can adapt their approach based on the specific needs and progress of what the payroll team needs in their learning, making the training more effective. This can include assessment of learning for the payroll team linked to training content.
To find out more and to get a no-obligation FREE quote please email: [email protected]