We want more members to grow the association, the stronger we are the more services we can provide in supporting and developing payroll practitioners.
This is what you get as a member of NZPPA:
- NZPPA membership card and framed certificate.
- Apply to become a NZPPA Certified Payroll Professional (FREE for the initial certification for up to 4 depending on membership type).
- Get discounts on NZPPA training and on joining get a $100 training voucher.
- Get access to the international links that NZPPA have.
- Get access to NZPPA special offers from time to time.
- Get a discount on the NZPPA annual conference cost and special event conferences.
- Be involved in NZPPA submissions to government on legislation that affects the work we do in payroll.
- Get access to the member’s only portal.
- Have access to NZPPA’s PayTech AdviceLine for payroll related questions (via email) and PayTech Blog (through the NZPPA Members Only Portal).
- Be able to attend PayTalk member only briefings held around the country from time to time or online.
- Get discount prices on audit services provided by NZPPA.
- Advertise payroll vacancies for FREE.
- Access to the online version of the annual NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide (through the NZPPA Members Only Portal), the main NZPPA payroll reference that is updated throughout the year. Also, members can purchase the physical copy at a special discounted member rate.
- Use the NZPPA Community Forums (Networking tool) and participate in NZPPA’s “PayTalk” and “PayTech” (members only) blog.
- Get the weekly ePayroll (+) member only newsletter (with Q&A from the NZPPA PayTech AdviceLine)
- All NZPPA members (1 member from each membership type) can undertake the NZQA: “US335 Prepare computerised payroll and related administration records using payroll software” for FREE.
|New Zealand Institute of Payroll Incorporated (NZIPI)
NZIPI sets the direction for NZPPA in developing payroll as a profession in New Zealand.
Please Note: As a member of NZPPA you are automatically a member of NZIPI. NZPPA funds this organisation from membership and other NZPPA activities and as such any member of NZPPA has voting rights with NZIPI (one vote per membership).
If you have any questions please contact: [email protected]
There are five different membership types that NZPPA offer, click on the button below to find out about the types, cost and access to the online membership application form.