TAX FOR PAYROLL 102 – ADVANCED TOPICS
In this second topic on tax for payroll a range of more advanced topics will be covered that the payroll practitioner may not action on a regular basis in their payroll but still needs to have an understanding of when they do come up.
Attendees will be able to ask questions throughout the webinar through the Q&A functionality of ZOOM and the webinar will be recorded so participants will be able to view the webinar after the session. Participant will also be provided with a full set of comprehensive notes.
Tax for Payroll 102 content:
- ACC first week work place accident and topping up options (work and non-work accident)
- Working out Employer Superannuation Contribution Tax (ESCT) for an employee in different situations
- Actioning Tailored tax codes
- Calculating Extra Pays (lump sum payments) for and range of payments (bonus, redundancy, retirement allowance, different Holidays Act leave payments)
- Allowances (taxable, reimbursing and non-taxable) why they are treated in different ways.
- Important sections to know in the Income Act 2007
- Paying a IRD 157 notice
- Employee share scheme dividend paid through payroll
- Applying student loan SLBOR, SLCIR and STC deductions
- How is a personal grievance (settlement agreement) paid, what is taxed and what is not?
- What are the requirements for paying a deceased employees final pay?
Webinar date and time:
- 1 December 2021, 1pm to 4.15pm
- NZPPA member: $165 + GST
- NZPPA non-member: $185 + GST
If you want to book additional attendees, we can provide 25% off any additional attendees.
Non-member Price: NZ$185.00 + GST
If you are an NZPPA Member, logon to get member pricing