NZPPA’S Payroll Practice Guide 2023 Edition Delivered In NZ
All new members that have joined NZPPA in 2023* will get a physical copy of the guide along with all members* paying their 2023-24 membership subs.
What’s new to the 2023 edition:
- NEW: A range of technical reference articles on a range of legislative topics have been included throughout the guide.
- NEW: Q&A quick reference sections included throughout the guide on hard-to-find legislative areas that impact payroll.
- Updated rates and new examples (Earners Levy, Student loan, minimum wage).
- New IRD references (operational statements and determinations).
- Latest information on upcoming changes (in the pipeline).
- Additional tables, flowcharts, checklists and templates.
NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide provide a wealth of information for payroll professionals and anyone involved in payroll. The guide is now based on 12 subject areas, including:
- Managing Payroll
- Taxation Law
- Employment Law Part 1: Employment Terms
- Employment Law Part 2: Holidays and Parental Leave
- Other types of employee leave
- Payroll Records and Privacy
- Other Laws Related to Payroll
- Calculating a Final Pay
- New Payroll Section
- Payroll Remediation (Holidays Act 2003)
- What’s on the Horizon for Payroll
- Additional resources
Cost of the guide:
NZPPA members get a FREE physical copy (if they join this year 2023 or renew their annual member subs (does not cover Small Business Membership or ICBNZ special membership).
Cost for the standalone guide (not part of NZPPA membership):
- Member Price (additional copy): $97.50 + GST
- Non-member Price: $147.50 + GST
*For members or non-members that want the guide sent to any other country please email: [email protected] so additional postage costs can be quoted.
To order the NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide In Australia, click here
Non-member Price: NZ$147.50 + GST
If you are an NZPPA Member, logon to get member pricing