NZPPA PAYROLL LEGAL UPDATES QUARTERLY 2023 (ONLINE)
The present government has embarked on a massive amount of legislative change that will impact the work we do in payroll. In 2023 we will start to see some of those changes being implemented or know more about future changes that will be made. It is essential for payroll practitioners or anyone involved in payroll to keep up to date with the latest information so informed decisions for payroll can be made.
NZPPA Payroll Legal Updates 2023 will run once every quarter (dates below) to give attendees the latest information provided by subject matter experts in employment law and tax.
We will have guest and regular legal SMEs in both employment law and tax along with NZPPA insight on how changes will or could impact payroll.
Each session can be from 1 to 1.5 hours in duration (depending on the changes in that period). The initial webinar will be live but will also be recorded and participants can either view live or see the OnDemand version (or both).
- 9 March(this will be provided as a recorded webinar + notes)
- 15 June 2023 (this will be provided as a recorded webinar + notes)
- 7 September 2023 (this will be provided as a recorded webinar + notes)
- 7 December 2023 (11 am Start)
- Member Price: NZ$127.50+GST
- Non-member Price: NZ$255.00+GST
Non-member Price: NZ$255.00 + GST
If you are an NZPPA Member, logon to get member pricing