*This new course will be availabe from the 21 September 2021
Senior payroll practitioners or consultants that are wanting more understanding of complex payroll calculations in a range of payment situations and in the configuration of a payroll system.
How complex payroll becomes within a business depends of the range of terms and conditions provided to employees by their employer. This practical course will cover a range of the more complex payroll calculations used in payroll and explore when and how they are applied.
Participants will be provided with a comprehensive manual that includes fully worked examples. Participants will also undertake a range of exercises to understand these calculations.
Duration and Conditions of use:
As an online course once the course start date is booked the course will be available for a period of six weeks only. Additional extensions can be requested based on work or other events if needed.
All learning activities are available through the eLearning environment. On starting the course, a course manual will be couriered to the student as the guide for the course.
Students can also access information that can be downloaded and can use a range of external links to websites and other resources.
Activities and assessment can then be accessed from the eLearning environment, uploaded and is marked and reported online to the student.
| Holidays Act 2003:
Purchasing Leave Scheme (agreed term)
Payments from Holidays Act Remediation
| Parental Leave:
Lump sum (Extra pays):
Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2001:
Guidelines on defining agreed terms for payroll
Other topics covered:
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Explain the advanced legislative requirements in relation to payroll.
- Identify risk areas in the calculation of an employees pay.
- Conduct advance checks of payroll data and the system to ensure it complies with legislation.
This eLearning course has been designed to be done part time from 4 to 6 weeks but can be done over a shorter period of time based on the needs of the participant. Access to the course can be at any time.
- Attendees should have previously attended the “Payroll Calculations (Level5)” or “Payroll Masterclass (Level 6)” course. If the employee does have extensive payroll experience, they will also be accepted. If you have any questions please email: [email protected]
- On completion of the course attendees will receive the NZPPA Certificate in Payroll Calculations (+) (Level 7) with 16 hours of learning.
- This course in part will help in completing the online assessment requirements for NZPPA Certification to be a recognized payroll professional.
- Member Price: NZ$625.00 + GST
Non-member Price: NZ$825.00 + GST
To book click here