Recent changes to Australian Payroll & EOY 2021
This 2-hour webinar will equip you with knowledge of everything that is happening in Australian Payroll.
A must attend session for everyone who has Australian Payroll Responsibilities and needs to keep up to date not just with what has changed but with what is coming up.
Session will be presented by one of Australia’s foremost payroll advisers that is a specialist in Australian payroll.
- How it impacts on Payroll
Personal Income Tax Rates and withholding from employee wages
Student Loan withholding
- New threshold to apply
- Tax free redundancy maximums
- Preservation Age changes
Single Touch Payroll Phase 2
- Major change in what you report
- What is to change, when and what you must start doing now to prepare
- Rate increase
- Concessional limit 2021-2022
- Opting out of super
- Maximum required super
- End of income year issues
- Personal (Sick) leave accruals – the High Court decision
- Casual employees – what the contract must contain
- Annualised wage arrangements – options to consider
- Public Holidays 2021-2022
End of Income year processes you must know
- Cut-off date
- Payroll finalisation
- Tax variations
- Dealing with 53 weeks/27 fortnight pays in an income year
A comprehensive work book plus copy of the presentation slides will be provided to all delegates, plus for 7 days post session you will be able to ask and get answers to any associated questions direct from the presenter.
Date: 18 June (1pm to 3pm)
Non-member Price: NZ$425.00 + GST
If you are an NZPPA Member, logon to get member pricing