NZPPA’S Payroll Practice Guide 2020 Edition
All new members that have joined NZPPA this year* will get a physical copy of the guide along with all members* paying their 2020-21 membership subs.
What’s new to the 2020 edition:
- Updated rates and new examples included throughout
- New quick reference icons for ease of movement through guide
- Additional reference to government websites
- Additional interpretations
*Except Small Business and NZBAI membership types.
NZPPA Payroll Practice Guide provide a wealth of information for payroll professionals and anyone involved inpayroll. The guide is based on 10 subject areas, including:
- Managing Payroll
- Taxation Law
- Employment Law Part 1: Employment Terms
- Employment Law Part 2: Holidays and Parental Leave
- Other types of employee leave
- Payroll Records and Privacy
- Other Laws Related to Payroll
- Calculating a Final Pay
- What’s on the Horizon for Payroll
- Additional resources
Cost of the guide:
NZPPA members get a FREE physical copy (if they join this year 2020 or renewing their annual member subs (does not cover Small Business Membership or ICBNZ special membership).
Non-member Price: NZ$185.50 - NZ$220.00 + GST
If you are an NZPPA Member, logon to get member pricing