NZPPA Special Webinar – Australian Payroll Update, 13 Nov 1pm to 2.30pm
For those with Australian payroll responsibilities this session is a must to ensure you keep current on the latest in Australian payroll obligations.
The session will include:
- Recent changes in the States and Federally including the Federal Budget just released
- Superannuation Guarantee update
- Industrial relations changes including personal leave, pandemic leave and Awards
- Single Touch Payroll proposed changes for 2021 and what it means for Payroll
- JobKeeper 2.0 – support for employees
- Fringe Benefits Tax changes announced
- Australian Public Holidays for 2021
- Topical areas of interest
The session will be presented as an interactive webinar over 1 ½ hours with polls and case studies to keep you involved. Participants will be able to send in questions during the session and for 7 days afterwards. A summary of questions and answers will be forwarded to all participants after the 7 days. Those attending will also receive a comprehensive workbook and copy of the presentation a few days prior to the session commencing.
Our presenter will be Glynn Flaherty, Director of Payroll Matters Pty Ltd. Glynn is a chartered accountant, chartered tax adviser and registered tax agent who has advised in these areas for over 25 years.
For multiple bookings the second booking onwards 25% off (must be booking through [email protected]
Non-member Price: NZ$325.00 + GST
If you are an NZPPA Member, logon to get member pricing