NZPPA SPECIAL TOPIC WEBINAR – CHRISTMAS PAYS
In this special webinar all aspects of paying employees over the Christmas period will be covered for payroll.
Each topic covered will have several examples included and participants will get a copy of the presentation and comprehensive guide. Attendees on the live webinar will be able to submit their questions prior to be included with the topic as presented or at the end of the session. The Q&A option will also be available during the webinar.
Webinar presented by: David Jenkins, NZPPA CEO
Date: 19th Nov, 2.30pm to 4pm
- Transferring a public holiday over the Christmas and New Year Period.
- What is an otherwise working day for an employee and when can and employee get an alternative holiday?
- How an employee can be forced to take annual holidays over the Christmas break.
- Rules for a customary Closedown including the latest case law.
- Effects of taking sick, bereavement or family violence leave after and when annual holidays have been planned to be taken.
- What effect unpaid leave can have on the employee during this period.
- Paying annual holiday pay in advance and the two options available in how this can be taxed.
- Termination pay during the period and what days, PHs and included and not.
- Employees on call during the Christmas break.
Please note: additional topics may also be added
Non-member Price: NZ$175.00 + GST
If you are an NZPPA Member, logon to get member pricing