Changes to payroll are continuous and it is important that payroll professionals understand how new and upcoming changes as well as potential ones could impact on the work of payroll. The NZPPA 1st April Annual Payroll Update is designed to explain those changes in payroll’s terms and in plain language. This includes examples and references that you can use back in the workplace. The update is also an excellent networking opportunity to talk to other payroll professionals.
The 1st April Payroll update will cover the following*:
*Topics may be subject to change and will be updated as new information is known.
Updated structure for 2020:
This year’s update will be run as a ½ day session but will be repeated in a morning and afternoon session to suit your needs.
- Morning session (9am to 12.15pm), morning tea included
- Afternoon session (1pm to 4.15pm), afternoon tea included
Limited seats are available and we will not be adding any more sessions. Other locations may be added if there is enough demand.
Attendees will receive a certificate and a credit of 3 hours CPD towards NZPPA annual recertification.
New Zealand dates and locations (morning and afternoon sessions available):
- Auckland, 11 March (9am – 12.15pm)
- Auckland, 11 March (1pm – 4.15pm)
- Wellington, 12 March (9am – 12.15pm)
- Wellington, 12 March (1pm – 4.15pm)
- Christchurch, 13 March (9am – 12.15pm)
- Christchurch, 13 March (1pm – 4.15pm)
- Dunedin, 27 Feb (12pm to 4.15pm)
- Hamilton, 5 March (9am to 12.15pm)
- New Plymouth, 6 March (9am to 12.15pm)
Cost for NZ-based update:
- NZPPA member: $385 + GST
- NZPPA non-member: $535 + GST
Australian dates and locations:
- Brisbane, 18 March (1pm – 4.15pm)
- Melbourne, 19 March (9am – 12.15pm)
- Melbourne, 19 March (1pm – 4.15pm)
- Sydney, 20 March (9am – 12.15pm)
- Sydney, 20 March (1pm – 4.15pm)
Cost for Australian-based update:
- NZPPA member: NZ$535
- NZPPA non-member: NZ$685