About the Role:
- You must have experience in high volume payroll processing
- Previous experience in MYOB Exo, Chris 21 would be desired
- In-depth knowledge on New Zealand payroll legislation
- You must have a desire to succeed and impeccable attention to detail
- Fortnightly payroll, including timesheets and salaries
- There will be a transition in payroll systems
About the Company:
My client is a fun-loving employer, the team culture is friendly, vibrant and passionate about helping people.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become apart of a collaborative and supportive team. The company has a diverse working environment and flexible work schedule.
This position would be best suited to a self-motivated candidate who is able to prioritise their time effectively and is passionate about payroll.
This position would suit an outgoing, friendly team player with a mature outlook who is passionate about working for a not-for-profit organisation.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Sophie Berry on 02102912034 or email [email protected]
|Job Category||Payroll Officer|