CrestClean is proudly 100% Kiwi owned. It is New Zealand’s industry leader in the provision of high-quality commercial cleaning services through owner-operator teams who have purchased a CrestClean franchise. We provide contracted services to more than 5,000 businesses, schools, industrial, retail and office customers nationwide.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a payroll superstar to join our team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be assisting CrestClean franchisees with all aspects of their payroll function, ensuring compliance with relevant employment legislation and providing quick responses and accurate payroll advice and/or information.
You will also assist the Payroll Manager to provide an efficient and effective payroll service to the CrestClean Head Office.
To be successful in this role you’ll be a stand out communicator with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. We are looking for someone with a well-developed understanding of the Holidays Act and New Zealand payroll legislation, and the ability to effectively share this knowledge with others.
Ongoing training and professional development opportunities will be provided.
- Experience with payroll processing and software is essential
- Knowledge of New Zealand payroll legislation
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) would be an advantage
- High attention to detail and strong quantitative skills
- High proficiency in the understanding of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong work ethic and drive to produce outstanding results
For an application form, position description and/or any questions please email Kate Logan at [email protected].
You will need to have the legal right to work in New Zealand in order to apply. Closing date 20 December 2019.
|Job Category||Payroll Advisor|